Documents required at the time of admission:-
- Pupils who come from other school cannot be admitted until transfer certificate from the earlier school is produced.
- Proof of date of birth issued by Municipal Corporation is compulsory.
- Result of lower exams.
- Two passport size photographs.
- If a child has to withdraw from school, parents are requested to give one month calendar month’s notice in writing failing in which one month’s fee will be charged in lieu thereof except in case of sudden transfer of Government or Military personnel.
- If a child is withdrawn immediately after admission, month’s fee and month’s proportionate annual charges are to be paid.
- Those who leave the school in May, must in all cases , pay the fees for the month of June.
- Transfer certificate are not issued until all dues of the school are settled.
- Students may be asked to leave the school on the following grounds:-
- Unsatisfactory progress in class
- Detention or repeated detention in a class
- Students who fails twice in the same class will not be permitted to continue his/her studies in the school, especially if he/she is the below average in the class.