The School has its own fleet of buses for transportation which includes all the major routes of nearby villages in and around the Hoshiarpur City. The students will also avail bus services for various tours, hikes, and excursions.
- Parent/Guardian is expecting to co-operate with the School by ensuring that their ward travelling by the School Transport reports to the allotted Bus Stop well in time.
- Students travelling by school transport must maintain proper discipline or else the transport would be withdrawn with immediate effect.
- Parents/Guardian are expected to show their “Valid ID Proof” before picking up their ward from the bus stop. In case they fail to do so, the student will be taken back to school.
- Due care should be taken not to damage the interiors of the bus.
- In case of change in permanent address, the same should be informed to the Admin office.
- A written request from the parent with approval from the School Management is required in case the students need to be dropped at a different destination other than theirs.
- Only bus users will be allowed to use the school transport during any School function.